Your baby’s photo shoot is next Wednesday already – thanks to all of you who’ve booked tickets. I’m really looking forward to our photo shoots.
Just a few tips on making the most of your photo shoot
– Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your session time
– Clothes that are complimentary colours to the backdrop and set, work best. That means light greys, baby blue, baby pink and white. Try to avoid patterns, logos and slogans. If they are small motifs or clothes with rainbows, for example, that’s fine, as they will compliment the set. The focus is your baby and we want to make sure that they look just as beautiful as they always do. I’ve got a few links at the end of these tips on some clothing choices that our host, Natural Baby Shower, has that will be perfect for our photo shoot.
– If possible, make sure baby is fed before the session. A baby with a full tummy, is usually a happy baby ?
– Bring an extra outfit for baby – if there’s time, we can do an outfit change
– Please make sure your baby’s face (especially nose) is wiped – it saves me editing out extra ‘facial features’ ?
– If your baby isn’t smiling straight away, please don’t panic. If there’s something that makes baby laugh usually, stand directly behind and pull those funny faces or do those silly dances, I won’t be able to see you behind and I won’t judge, I’ve been there too with my own children. Just please don’t ask me to sing, that will definitely cause your baby to cry ?
– If you are unsure of your clothing choice, drop me a message or WhatsApp me on 07522 554 093 and I’m more than happy to help you out.
– And lastly, just have fun and then your baby will have fun, seeing you relaxed.